After asking residents to call village hall for an evaluation on whether it is safe to burn or not, the Village of Big Bend issued a burn ban this morning. The ban takes effect immediately and will be in place until further notice.
The ban includes any and all open fires and fireworks. The use of grills is still permitted.
Issuance of residential fireworks permits has been ceased until further notice as well.
Any questions can be directed to Big Bend Fire Chief John Ludwig by calling (414) 916-0872.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts