With the grand opening of the Mukwonago YMCA only a couple of months away, those interested in becoming part of the Y family can sign up for a membership at one of the Community Days at Advance Auto Parts, 723 N. Rochester.
The first Community Day will be held tomorrow, June 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. Additional Community Days will also be held on Tuesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m., Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, July 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts