With the grand opening of the Mukwonago YMCA only a couple of months away, those interested in becoming part of the Y family can sign up for a membership at one of the Community Days at Advance Auto Parts, 723 N. Rochester.
The first Community Day will be held tomorrow, June 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. Additional Community Days will also be held on Tuesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m., Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, July 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts