With the grand opening of the Mukwonago YMCA only a couple of months away, those interested in becoming part of the Y family can sign up for a membership at one of the Community Days at Advance Auto Parts, 723 N. Rochester.
The first Community Day will be held tomorrow, June 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. Additional Community Days will also be held on Tuesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m., Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, July 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts