With the grand opening of the Mukwonago YMCA only a couple of months away, those interested in becoming part of the Y family can sign up for a membership at one of the Community Days at Advance Auto Parts, 723 N. Rochester.
The first Community Day will be held tomorrow, June 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. Additional Community Days will also be held on Tuesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m., Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, July 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts