With the grand opening of the Mukwonago YMCA only a couple of months away, those interested in becoming part of the Y family can sign up for a membership at one of the Community Days at Advance Auto Parts, 723 N. Rochester.
The first Community Day will be held tomorrow, June 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. Additional Community Days will also be held on Tuesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m., Saturday, July 14 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, July 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, Aug. 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts