There has been a robbery reported at the PNC Bank at Capitol Drive and Highway 164 in Pewaukee. Police have closed off the area around the building.
According to someone on the scene, it was an armed robbery and the suspect(s) fled north on Highway 164.
This is the second bank to be robbed in as many days in the Lake Country area.. The Associated Bank on Summit Avenue in Oconomowoc was also robbed at approximately 11 a.m. yesterday morning
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts