According to the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, at approximately 9:15 a.m., two people brandishing handguns and wearing masks entered PNC Bank at 395 Pewaukee Road (Hwy 164) near Capitol Drive.
They breached the counter and obtained an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing in a vehicle. According to an eyewitness, a man and a woman fled in a sport utility vehicle and headed north on Hwy 164.
Police said the vehicle was subsequently found unoccupied on Swan Road about a half-mile north of the bank.
They had not yet located the suspects, and the incident remains under investigation by the Pewaukee Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
No one was injured in the robbery.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts