According to the Village of Pewaukee Police Department, at approximately 9:15 a.m., two people brandishing handguns and wearing masks entered PNC Bank at 395 Pewaukee Road (Hwy 164) near Capitol Drive.
They breached the counter and obtained an undisclosed amount of cash before fleeing in a vehicle. According to an eyewitness, a man and a woman fled in a sport utility vehicle and headed north on Hwy 164.
Police said the vehicle was subsequently found unoccupied on Swan Road about a half-mile north of the bank.
They had not yet located the suspects, and the incident remains under investigation by the Pewaukee Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
No one was injured in the robbery.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts