The East Troy Fire Department has announced that due to dry conditions, the fireworks display during the East Troy Lions 4th of July Celebration on June 30 will be cancelled if winds exceed 9 miles per hour.
The cancellation announcement would be made right before the event which is scheduled to begin at dark.
For more information on the celebration, visit www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/news/have-a-blast-on-the-4th-dr5rgco-160374095.html
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts