The East Troy Fire Department has announced that due to dry conditions, the fireworks display during the East Troy Lions 4th of July Celebration on June 30 will be cancelled if winds exceed 9 miles per hour.
The cancellation announcement would be made right before the event which is scheduled to begin at dark.
For more information on the celebration, visit www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/news/have-a-blast-on-the-4th-dr5rgco-160374095.html
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts