The East Troy Fire Department has announced that due to dry conditions, the fireworks display during the East Troy Lions 4th of July Celebration on June 30 will be cancelled if winds exceed 9 miles per hour.
The cancellation announcement would be made right before the event which is scheduled to begin at dark.
For more information on the celebration, visit www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/news/have-a-blast-on-the-4th-dr5rgco-160374095.html
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts