The East Troy Fire Department has announced that due to dry conditions, the fireworks display during the East Troy Lions 4th of July Celebration on June 30 will be cancelled if winds exceed 9 miles per hour.
The cancellation announcement would be made right before the event which is scheduled to begin at dark.
For more information on the celebration, visit www.livinglakecountry.com/mukwonagochief/news/have-a-blast-on-the-4th-dr5rgco-160374095.html
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts