The Village of Mukwonago Public Works Department reminds residents that Indianhead Beach is open to provide an opportunity for cooling down from the extreme heat.
Indianhead Beach is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. There is no charge to enter the beach area. Residents are reminded that there are no lifeguards on duty and it is swim at your own risk.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts