The Village of Mukwonago Public Works Department reminds residents that Indianhead Beach is open to provide an opportunity for cooling down from the extreme heat.
Indianhead Beach is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. There is no charge to enter the beach area. Residents are reminded that there are no lifeguards on duty and it is swim at your own risk.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts