The Village of Mukwonago Public Works Department reminds residents that Indianhead Beach is open to provide an opportunity for cooling down from the extreme heat.
Indianhead Beach is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. There is no charge to enter the beach area. Residents are reminded that there are no lifeguards on duty and it is swim at your own risk.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts