The Village of Mukwonago Public Works Department reminds residents that Indianhead Beach is open to provide an opportunity for cooling down from the extreme heat.
Indianhead Beach is open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. There is no charge to enter the beach area. Residents are reminded that there are no lifeguards on duty and it is swim at your own risk.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts