A 21 year old Big Bend woman was taken to Froedtert Memorial Hospital by Flight for Life after she suffered serious head, facial and leg injuries after being ejected from her vehicle during a three-vehicle collision on Big Bend Dr. at Guthrie Dr. at 3:42 p.m. on July 11.
Police are still investigating the accident, but preliminary reports indicate that a 39 year old Waukesha man was operating a dump truck northbound on Big Bend Dr. when the 21 year old woman turned eastbound onto Guthrie Dr. from southbound Big Bend Dr. and was struck by the dump truck. The dump truck continued northbound and began crossing into the southbound lanes where it struck a vehicle occupied by a 37 year old Salem woman and her 11 year old daughter.
The 21 year old woman was found lying next to her vehicle which came to rest on a grassy area on the west side of Big Bend Dr. The dump truck came to rest approximately 110 feet north of Guthrie Dr., approximately 40 feet west of the roadway in a grassy area. The vehicle operated by the 37 year old woman came to rest just west of the dump truck.
The dump truck driver, the 37 year old woman and her daughter suffered minor injuries and were not taken to the hospital.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts