Returning for a second year is the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's Music in the Park, which kicks off July 14 at Indianhead Park Beach.
Making its debut will be Art in the Park, a showcase of work by local artists. Area sculptors and photographers will show their work beginning at 2 p.m. A plein-air event will be held throughout the village the week before the event, from July 8-14. "Plein-air" involves artists painting or drawing live on site. Judging and review of work will be held throughout the day.
Wine and beer will be available.
Skip Towne and the Greyhounds will perform live music from 6 to 9 p.m.
The next Music in the Park will be Aug. 17 and will feature music by Cold Sweat.
The last Music in the Park will be Sept. 7 and will feature Christian music sponsored by Orchard Hills Assembly of God, in partnership with the Mukwonago chamber. Brooklife will play from 6 to 7 p.m. Cherly McCrary and The Heir Born Praise Band will follow from 7 to 8. Burrie Family Band will entertain from 8 to 9.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts