Returning for a second year is the Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce's Music in the Park, which kicks off July 14 at Indianhead Park Beach.
Making its debut will be Art in the Park, a showcase of work by local artists. Area sculptors and photographers will show their work beginning at 2 p.m. A plein-air event will be held throughout the village the week before the event, from July 8-14. "Plein-air" involves artists painting or drawing live on site. Judging and review of work will be held throughout the day.
Wine and beer will be available.
Skip Towne and the Greyhounds will perform live music from 6 to 9 p.m.
The next Music in the Park will be Aug. 17 and will feature music by Cold Sweat.
The last Music in the Park will be Sept. 7 and will feature Christian music sponsored by Orchard Hills Assembly of God, in partnership with the Mukwonago chamber. Brooklife will play from 6 to 7 p.m. Cherly McCrary and The Heir Born Praise Band will follow from 7 to 8. Burrie Family Band will entertain from 8 to 9.
- Schimel denies Butler cop's allegations (0)
- Another teenager charged in connection to weapons found at high school (0)
- Area schools thrive in recent DPI report card (0)
- Presentation of Salem Witch Trials on Oct. 22 (0)
- Car thefts spark sheriff's warning to protect property near Norris Adolescent Center (0)
- Hawkfest tomorrow (0)
- Children's book release party at OPL (0)
- Drug drop off Sept. 27 (0)
- Mukwonago students skype with Shark Tank cast (0)
- Lisbon seeks temporary clerk (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007