Lowly Hartland, with just a 1-12 record going into Sunday's game at Pewaukee, shocked the first-place Muskies by a 14-12 score. The Oilers scored seven runs in the top of the first inning and were never headed.
Troy Dibb had three hits to lead Hartland and T.J. Ludorf homered in the eighth inning and finished with three runs batted in for the day. Starter Matt Brueser was the winning pitcher.
Other games Sunday saw Sussex down Menomonee Falls 7-2, West Bend defeat Monches 6-4, Lannon whip North Lake 17-5, Brookfield Bulldogs defeat Merton 7-6 and Oconomowoc blank Brookfield Blue Sox 10-0.
Games on Saturday saw Menomonee Falls edge North Lake 3-2, Blue Sox down Hartland 9-1 and the Bulldogs upset Pewaukee 6-2.
On Friday, Merton stopped Monches 11-7 and West Bend stopped Lannon in 10 innings, 15-11.
Pewaukee leads the league with a 10-3 mark. The Bulldogs and West Bend are next at 11-4.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts