Lowly Hartland, with just a 1-12 record going into Sunday's game at Pewaukee, shocked the first-place Muskies by a 14-12 score. The Oilers scored seven runs in the top of the first inning and were never headed.
Troy Dibb had three hits to lead Hartland and T.J. Ludorf homered in the eighth inning and finished with three runs batted in for the day. Starter Matt Brueser was the winning pitcher.
Other games Sunday saw Sussex down Menomonee Falls 7-2, West Bend defeat Monches 6-4, Lannon whip North Lake 17-5, Brookfield Bulldogs defeat Merton 7-6 and Oconomowoc blank Brookfield Blue Sox 10-0.
Games on Saturday saw Menomonee Falls edge North Lake 3-2, Blue Sox down Hartland 9-1 and the Bulldogs upset Pewaukee 6-2.
On Friday, Merton stopped Monches 11-7 and West Bend stopped Lannon in 10 innings, 15-11.
Pewaukee leads the league with a 10-3 mark. The Bulldogs and West Bend are next at 11-4.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts