Lowly Hartland, with just a 1-12 record going into Sunday's game at Pewaukee, shocked the first-place Muskies by a 14-12 score. The Oilers scored seven runs in the top of the first inning and were never headed.
Troy Dibb had three hits to lead Hartland and T.J. Ludorf homered in the eighth inning and finished with three runs batted in for the day. Starter Matt Brueser was the winning pitcher.
Other games Sunday saw Sussex down Menomonee Falls 7-2, West Bend defeat Monches 6-4, Lannon whip North Lake 17-5, Brookfield Bulldogs defeat Merton 7-6 and Oconomowoc blank Brookfield Blue Sox 10-0.
Games on Saturday saw Menomonee Falls edge North Lake 3-2, Blue Sox down Hartland 9-1 and the Bulldogs upset Pewaukee 6-2.
On Friday, Merton stopped Monches 11-7 and West Bend stopped Lannon in 10 innings, 15-11.
Pewaukee leads the league with a 10-3 mark. The Bulldogs and West Bend are next at 11-4.
- Kettle Moraine alumni basketball returns (0)
- Attwell announces for Delafield Mayor (0)
- Highway 83 accident witnesses sought (0)
- Food pantry items collected at holiday lights display in Mukwonago (0)
- DOT informational meeting held at Mukwonago Library (0)
- Donors needed for Waukesha blood drive (0)
- Sweet treats on sale at Mukwonago Food Pantry cookie fundraiser (0)
- Festival of Trees on display at Garden Mart (0)
- Kids' holiday gift workshop (0)
- Delafield Gun Club permit rejected (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007