Lowly Hartland, with just a 1-12 record going into Sunday's game at Pewaukee, shocked the first-place Muskies by a 14-12 score. The Oilers scored seven runs in the top of the first inning and were never headed.
Troy Dibb had three hits to lead Hartland and T.J. Ludorf homered in the eighth inning and finished with three runs batted in for the day. Starter Matt Brueser was the winning pitcher.
Other games Sunday saw Sussex down Menomonee Falls 7-2, West Bend defeat Monches 6-4, Lannon whip North Lake 17-5, Brookfield Bulldogs defeat Merton 7-6 and Oconomowoc blank Brookfield Blue Sox 10-0.
Games on Saturday saw Menomonee Falls edge North Lake 3-2, Blue Sox down Hartland 9-1 and the Bulldogs upset Pewaukee 6-2.
On Friday, Merton stopped Monches 11-7 and West Bend stopped Lannon in 10 innings, 15-11.
Pewaukee leads the league with a 10-3 mark. The Bulldogs and West Bend are next at 11-4.
- Hartland plan commission approves building modifications for new restaurant (0)
- Town of Merton considers municipal garbage/recycle contract (0)
- One last canoeing trip (0)
- Bark for Life comes to Field Park on Sept. 20 (0)
- Pewaukee CC teams win at Mayville (0)
- Kettle Moraine football team goes on impressive run to defeat Waukesha South (0)
- AHS football team rallies past CMH (0)
- Bowling ball art auction going on (0)
- Ashippun FD earns award (0)
- No body cameras for lake patrol (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007