The East Troy Community Band, under the direction of Jay Huenink, will perform their “Grand Finale” concert at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21.
The family-style concert is free to the public and sponsored by the Alpine Valley Music Theatre. The band will be joined by the East Troy Community Choir, directed by Rodger Trader. All seats are under cover.
Parking is available in the resort parking lot through the A-Frame entrance on Highway D. Shuttles will be available to the back entrance of the amphitheatre.
For more information, see the band’s Facebook page or website at: www.etband.com.
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts