The East Troy Community Band, under the direction of Jay Huenink, will perform their “Grand Finale” concert at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21.
The family-style concert is free to the public and sponsored by the Alpine Valley Music Theatre. The band will be joined by the East Troy Community Choir, directed by Rodger Trader. All seats are under cover.
Parking is available in the resort parking lot through the A-Frame entrance on Highway D. Shuttles will be available to the back entrance of the amphitheatre.
For more information, see the band’s Facebook page or website at: www.etband.com.
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts