The East Troy Community Band, under the direction of Jay Huenink, will perform their “Grand Finale” concert at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21.
The family-style concert is free to the public and sponsored by the Alpine Valley Music Theatre. The band will be joined by the East Troy Community Choir, directed by Rodger Trader. All seats are under cover.
Parking is available in the resort parking lot through the A-Frame entrance on Highway D. Shuttles will be available to the back entrance of the amphitheatre.
For more information, see the band’s Facebook page or website at: www.etband.com.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts