The East Troy Community Band, under the direction of Jay Huenink, will perform their “Grand Finale” concert at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21.
The family-style concert is free to the public and sponsored by the Alpine Valley Music Theatre. The band will be joined by the East Troy Community Choir, directed by Rodger Trader. All seats are under cover.
Parking is available in the resort parking lot through the A-Frame entrance on Highway D. Shuttles will be available to the back entrance of the amphitheatre.
For more information, see the band’s Facebook page or website at: www.etband.com.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts