The East Troy Community Band, under the direction of Jay Huenink, will perform their “Grand Finale” concert at the Alpine Valley Music Theatre at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 21.
The family-style concert is free to the public and sponsored by the Alpine Valley Music Theatre. The band will be joined by the East Troy Community Choir, directed by Rodger Trader. All seats are under cover.
Parking is available in the resort parking lot through the A-Frame entrance on Highway D. Shuttles will be available to the back entrance of the amphitheatre.
For more information, see the band’s Facebook page or website at: www.etband.com.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts