Two players with Lake Country ties stand in first and second place after the third round of the 2012 Wisconsin State Amateur at the Club at Strawberry Creek inKenosha.
Kyle Henning of Brookfield, playing out of Wanaki, is alone in first place at 8-under-par after rounds of 72-70-66. Henning's father Bruce is the Oconomowoc High School boys golf coach.
Sam Frank of Delafield, playing out of the Legend at Brandybrook, is second a 7-under-par. Frank has shot rounds of 71-70-68.
Mike Sorenson of Merton is tied for ninth place, 10 strokes back at 2-over-par.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts