Two players with Lake Country ties stand in first and second place after the third round of the 2012 Wisconsin State Amateur at the Club at Strawberry Creek inKenosha.
Kyle Henning of Brookfield, playing out of Wanaki, is alone in first place at 8-under-par after rounds of 72-70-66. Henning's father Bruce is the Oconomowoc High School boys golf coach.
Sam Frank of Delafield, playing out of the Legend at Brandybrook, is second a 7-under-par. Frank has shot rounds of 71-70-68.
Mike Sorenson of Merton is tied for ninth place, 10 strokes back at 2-over-par.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts