Two players with Lake Country ties stand in first and second place after the third round of the 2012 Wisconsin State Amateur at the Club at Strawberry Creek inKenosha.
Kyle Henning of Brookfield, playing out of Wanaki, is alone in first place at 8-under-par after rounds of 72-70-66. Henning's father Bruce is the Oconomowoc High School boys golf coach.
Sam Frank of Delafield, playing out of the Legend at Brandybrook, is second a 7-under-par. Frank has shot rounds of 71-70-68.
Mike Sorenson of Merton is tied for ninth place, 10 strokes back at 2-over-par.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts