Two players with Lake Country ties stand in first and second place after the third round of the 2012 Wisconsin State Amateur at the Club at Strawberry Creek inKenosha.
Kyle Henning of Brookfield, playing out of Wanaki, is alone in first place at 8-under-par after rounds of 72-70-66. Henning's father Bruce is the Oconomowoc High School boys golf coach.
Sam Frank of Delafield, playing out of the Legend at Brandybrook, is second a 7-under-par. Frank has shot rounds of 71-70-68.
Mike Sorenson of Merton is tied for ninth place, 10 strokes back at 2-over-par.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts