Sam Frank of Delafield finished in second place Thursday at the 111th Wisconsin State Amateur golf tournament at the Club at Strawberry Creek by shooting a 72-hole score of 5-under-par. Frank lost by one shot to Brady Strangstalien of Viroqua.
The State Am is the largest and most prestigious amateur golf tournament in Wisconsin.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts