Sam Frank of Delafield finished in second place Thursday at the 111th Wisconsin State Amateur golf tournament at the Club at Strawberry Creek by shooting a 72-hole score of 5-under-par. Frank lost by one shot to Brady Strangstalien of Viroqua.
The State Am is the largest and most prestigious amateur golf tournament in Wisconsin.
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts