Sam Frank of Delafield finished in second place Thursday at the 111th Wisconsin State Amateur golf tournament at the Club at Strawberry Creek by shooting a 72-hole score of 5-under-par. Frank lost by one shot to Brady Strangstalien of Viroqua.
The State Am is the largest and most prestigious amateur golf tournament in Wisconsin.
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts