The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) will host a public open house meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25 at the City of Pewaukee City Hall, W240 N3065 Pewaukee Rd. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 190 (Capitol Dr.) to Five Fields Drive.
The meeting will be held in an informal open house format. No formal presentations will be given. Representatives from the DOT project team will be available to discuss the proposed project and address any questions or concerns. Persons interested in the project may visit anytime during the meeting hours.
The intention of this project is to improve pavement conditions, safety and operations as well as improve mobility on Highway 190. Construction on Capitol Drive is currently scheduled for spring of 2013.
Pewaukee City Hall is wheelchair accessible. Citizens who are deaf or hard of hearing and require an interpreter may request one by contacting DOT Project Manager Christine Rawson, (262) 548-6428, at least three working days prior to the meeting via the Wisconsin Telecommunications System (dial 711).
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts