The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) will host a public open house meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25 at the City of Pewaukee City Hall, W240 N3065 Pewaukee Rd. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 190 (Capitol Dr.) to Five Fields Drive.
The meeting will be held in an informal open house format. No formal presentations will be given. Representatives from the DOT project team will be available to discuss the proposed project and address any questions or concerns. Persons interested in the project may visit anytime during the meeting hours.
The intention of this project is to improve pavement conditions, safety and operations as well as improve mobility on Highway 190. Construction on Capitol Drive is currently scheduled for spring of 2013.
Pewaukee City Hall is wheelchair accessible. Citizens who are deaf or hard of hearing and require an interpreter may request one by contacting DOT Project Manager Christine Rawson, (262) 548-6428, at least three working days prior to the meeting via the Wisconsin Telecommunications System (dial 711).
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts