The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) will host a public open house meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 25 at the City of Pewaukee City Hall, W240 N3065 Pewaukee Rd. to discuss the proposed improvements to Highway 190 (Capitol Dr.) to Five Fields Drive.
The meeting will be held in an informal open house format. No formal presentations will be given. Representatives from the DOT project team will be available to discuss the proposed project and address any questions or concerns. Persons interested in the project may visit anytime during the meeting hours.
The intention of this project is to improve pavement conditions, safety and operations as well as improve mobility on Highway 190. Construction on Capitol Drive is currently scheduled for spring of 2013.
Pewaukee City Hall is wheelchair accessible. Citizens who are deaf or hard of hearing and require an interpreter may request one by contacting DOT Project Manager Christine Rawson, (262) 548-6428, at least three working days prior to the meeting via the Wisconsin Telecommunications System (dial 711).
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts