Rain, rain, glorious rain! Thanks to the presence of it over the past few days, several municipalities in the area have lifted their burn bans as of this morning.
Those now removed from the ban including:
Town and Village of Eagle
Village of Big Bend
Village of North Prairie
Village of Summit
Village of Dousman
Burn bans are still in effect for Town and Village of Mukwonago, Vernon, Genesee and Wales.
With drought conditions still persisting in the area, the Big Bend Fire Department advises everyone to use caution when burning and grilling. They will resume issuing fireworks permits.
If you have any questions, please contact your local fire department.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts