Rain, rain, glorious rain! Thanks to the presence of it over the past few days, several municipalities in the area have lifted their burn bans as of this morning.
Those now removed from the ban including:
Town and Village of Eagle
Village of Big Bend
Village of North Prairie
Village of Summit
Village of Dousman
Burn bans are still in effect for Town and Village of Mukwonago, Vernon, Genesee and Wales.
With drought conditions still persisting in the area, the Big Bend Fire Department advises everyone to use caution when burning and grilling. They will resume issuing fireworks permits.
If you have any questions, please contact your local fire department.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts