Rain, rain, glorious rain! Thanks to the presence of it over the past few days, several municipalities in the area have lifted their burn bans as of this morning.
Those now removed from the ban including:
Town and Village of Eagle
Village of Big Bend
Village of North Prairie
Village of Summit
Village of Dousman
Burn bans are still in effect for Town and Village of Mukwonago, Vernon, Genesee and Wales.
With drought conditions still persisting in the area, the Big Bend Fire Department advises everyone to use caution when burning and grilling. They will resume issuing fireworks permits.
If you have any questions, please contact your local fire department.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts