Rain, rain, glorious rain! Thanks to the presence of it over the past few days, several municipalities in the area have lifted their burn bans as of this morning.
Those now removed from the ban including:
Town and Village of Eagle
Village of Big Bend
Village of North Prairie
Village of Summit
Village of Dousman
Burn bans are still in effect for Town and Village of Mukwonago, Vernon, Genesee and Wales.
With drought conditions still persisting in the area, the Big Bend Fire Department advises everyone to use caution when burning and grilling. They will resume issuing fireworks permits.
If you have any questions, please contact your local fire department.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts