Rain, rain, glorious rain! Thanks to the presence of it over the past few days, several municipalities in the area have lifted their burn bans as of this morning.
Those now removed from the ban including:
Town and Village of Eagle
Village of Big Bend
Village of North Prairie
Village of Summit
Village of Dousman
Burn bans are still in effect for Town and Village of Mukwonago, Vernon, Genesee and Wales.
With drought conditions still persisting in the area, the Big Bend Fire Department advises everyone to use caution when burning and grilling. They will resume issuing fireworks permits.
If you have any questions, please contact your local fire department.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts