The Imagine A Day Foundation will hold its annual golf outing on Saturday, Aug. 11, at Paganica Golf Course.
The event begins at 8:30 a.m., rain or shine. It is a four-person scramble and the cost is $75 per golfer with opportunities for raffles and other prizes.
The outing is held in memory of Courtney Bella, who was killed, along with her mother and unborn sister, in a tragic accident by an impaired driver in 2008. Funds raised from the event go to promoting creative and performing arts in the Oconomowoc Area School District. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts