The Imagine A Day Foundation will hold its annual golf outing on Saturday, Aug. 11, at Paganica Golf Course.
The event begins at 8:30 a.m., rain or shine. It is a four-person scramble and the cost is $75 per golfer with opportunities for raffles and other prizes.
The outing is held in memory of Courtney Bella, who was killed, along with her mother and unborn sister, in a tragic accident by an impaired driver in 2008. Funds raised from the event go to promoting creative and performing arts in the Oconomowoc Area School District. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts