The Imagine A Day Foundation will hold its annual golf outing on Saturday, Aug. 11, at Paganica Golf Course.
The event begins at 8:30 a.m., rain or shine. It is a four-person scramble and the cost is $75 per golfer with opportunities for raffles and other prizes.
The outing is held in memory of Courtney Bella, who was killed, along with her mother and unborn sister, in a tragic accident by an impaired driver in 2008. Funds raised from the event go to promoting creative and performing arts in the Oconomowoc Area School District. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts