The Imagine A Day Foundation will hold its annual golf outing on Saturday, Aug. 11, at Paganica Golf Course.
The event begins at 8:30 a.m., rain or shine. It is a four-person scramble and the cost is $75 per golfer with opportunities for raffles and other prizes.
The outing is held in memory of Courtney Bella, who was killed, along with her mother and unborn sister, in a tragic accident by an impaired driver in 2008. Funds raised from the event go to promoting creative and performing arts in the Oconomowoc Area School District. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts