The Imagine A Day Foundation will hold its annual golf outing on Saturday, Aug. 11, at Paganica Golf Course.
The event begins at 8:30 a.m., rain or shine. It is a four-person scramble and the cost is $75 per golfer with opportunities for raffles and other prizes.
The outing is held in memory of Courtney Bella, who was killed, along with her mother and unborn sister, in a tragic accident by an impaired driver in 2008. Funds raised from the event go to promoting creative and performing arts in the Oconomowoc Area School District. For more on the story, read the Tuesday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts