Many residents are speaking out against a Town of Genesee resident's application to install a wind turbine on his Saylesville Road property during a public hearing this evening at Town Hall.
In the words of one resident, “I didn’t move out here to live next to a windmill;" the same opinion of many other residents.
Look for the full story in this week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts