Many residents are speaking out against a Town of Genesee resident's application to install a wind turbine on his Saylesville Road property during a public hearing this evening at Town Hall.
In the words of one resident, “I didn’t move out here to live next to a windmill;" the same opinion of many other residents.
Look for the full story in this week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts