Many residents are speaking out against a Town of Genesee resident's application to install a wind turbine on his Saylesville Road property during a public hearing this evening at Town Hall.
In the words of one resident, “I didn’t move out here to live next to a windmill;" the same opinion of many other residents.
Look for the full story in this week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts