Many residents are speaking out against a Town of Genesee resident's application to install a wind turbine on his Saylesville Road property during a public hearing this evening at Town Hall.
In the words of one resident, “I didn’t move out here to live next to a windmill;" the same opinion of many other residents.
Look for the full story in this week's Kettle Moraine Index.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts