An open house fundraiser for Hailey Roser, 5, will be held at Kids Connection, Greenridge Center, Mukwonago during Mukwonago's Fall Fest on Sept. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hailey was recently diagnosed Atypical teratoid rhaboid tumor (AT/RT), a rare and agressive brain cancer.
Wristbands are being sold for Hailey as well for $5 each, either black and pink or all pink, to support Hailey and her family. The wristbands will be sold at Kids Connections and also at the Fall Fest Open house.
The Helping Hailey Fundraiser will feature a bounce house, cotton candy, games, art projects and inflatable basketball hoop, and bake sale. All money will go to Hailey's family to assist with the cost of medical bills.
To learn more about how to help Hailey go here.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts