An open house fundraiser for Hailey Roser, 5, will be held at Kids Connection, Greenridge Center, Mukwonago during Mukwonago's Fall Fest on Sept. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hailey was recently diagnosed Atypical teratoid rhaboid tumor (AT/RT), a rare and agressive brain cancer.
Wristbands are being sold for Hailey as well for $5 each, either black and pink or all pink, to support Hailey and her family. The wristbands will be sold at Kids Connections and also at the Fall Fest Open house.
The Helping Hailey Fundraiser will feature a bounce house, cotton candy, games, art projects and inflatable basketball hoop, and bake sale. All money will go to Hailey's family to assist with the cost of medical bills.
To learn more about how to help Hailey go here.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts