An open house fundraiser for Hailey Roser, 5, will be held at Kids Connection, Greenridge Center, Mukwonago during Mukwonago's Fall Fest on Sept. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hailey was recently diagnosed Atypical teratoid rhaboid tumor (AT/RT), a rare and agressive brain cancer.
Wristbands are being sold for Hailey as well for $5 each, either black and pink or all pink, to support Hailey and her family. The wristbands will be sold at Kids Connections and also at the Fall Fest Open house.
The Helping Hailey Fundraiser will feature a bounce house, cotton candy, games, art projects and inflatable basketball hoop, and bake sale. All money will go to Hailey's family to assist with the cost of medical bills.
To learn more about how to help Hailey go here.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts