An open house fundraiser for Hailey Roser, 5, will be held at Kids Connection, Greenridge Center, Mukwonago during Mukwonago's Fall Fest on Sept. 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Hailey was recently diagnosed Atypical teratoid rhaboid tumor (AT/RT), a rare and agressive brain cancer.
Wristbands are being sold for Hailey as well for $5 each, either black and pink or all pink, to support Hailey and her family. The wristbands will be sold at Kids Connections and also at the Fall Fest Open house.
The Helping Hailey Fundraiser will feature a bounce house, cotton candy, games, art projects and inflatable basketball hoop, and bake sale. All money will go to Hailey's family to assist with the cost of medical bills.
To learn more about how to help Hailey go here.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts