Today is the deadline for reserving a place at the Mukwonago Education Foundation's annual dinner auction on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 3 p.m. at Broadlands Golf Cub, North Prairie.
Each year the Education Foundation holds a Dinner-Auction to raise funds to support the mini-grant program, special projects and endowment fund. In the last five years, the event has raised a total of over $120,000 for many worthy projects such as mass media equipment, books for literature cirlces, anti-bullying projects and many other educational projects.
Register by contacting Jean Cruikshank at (262) 349-9622. Go here to learn more about the Mukwonago Education Foundation.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts