Today is the deadline for reserving a place at the Mukwonago Education Foundation's annual dinner auction on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 3 p.m. at Broadlands Golf Cub, North Prairie.
Each year the Education Foundation holds a Dinner-Auction to raise funds to support the mini-grant program, special projects and endowment fund. In the last five years, the event has raised a total of over $120,000 for many worthy projects such as mass media equipment, books for literature cirlces, anti-bullying projects and many other educational projects.
Register by contacting Jean Cruikshank at (262) 349-9622. Go here to learn more about the Mukwonago Education Foundation.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts