Today is the deadline for reserving a place at the Mukwonago Education Foundation's annual dinner auction on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 3 p.m. at Broadlands Golf Cub, North Prairie.
Each year the Education Foundation holds a Dinner-Auction to raise funds to support the mini-grant program, special projects and endowment fund. In the last five years, the event has raised a total of over $120,000 for many worthy projects such as mass media equipment, books for literature cirlces, anti-bullying projects and many other educational projects.
Register by contacting Jean Cruikshank at (262) 349-9622. Go here to learn more about the Mukwonago Education Foundation.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts