Today is the deadline for reserving a place at the Mukwonago Education Foundation's annual dinner auction on Sunday, Sept. 23 at 3 p.m. at Broadlands Golf Cub, North Prairie.
Each year the Education Foundation holds a Dinner-Auction to raise funds to support the mini-grant program, special projects and endowment fund. In the last five years, the event has raised a total of over $120,000 for many worthy projects such as mass media equipment, books for literature cirlces, anti-bullying projects and many other educational projects.
Register by contacting Jean Cruikshank at (262) 349-9622. Go here to learn more about the Mukwonago Education Foundation.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts