The Kettle Moraine Community Education office is offering the classroom portion of Driver Education beginning Oct. 1. Students must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible for Driver Education classroom instruction. The cost of the class is $75.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact the Community Education Office at (262) 968-6273 ext. 5326.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts