The Kettle Moraine Community Education office is offering the classroom portion of Driver Education beginning Oct. 1. Students must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible for Driver Education classroom instruction. The cost of the class is $75.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact the Community Education Office at (262) 968-6273 ext. 5326.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts