The Kettle Moraine Community Education office is offering the classroom portion of Driver Education beginning Oct. 1. Students must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible for Driver Education classroom instruction. The cost of the class is $75.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact the Community Education Office at (262) 968-6273 ext. 5326.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts