A 22-year-old Oconomowoc woman, out for a jog about 7:11 a.m., on Oconomowoc Parkway this morning, was struck by a pickup truck as she was heading southbound, crossing the street in the crosswalk just east of Royal Ridge Drive.
Anne Lochner, 755 Worthington St, was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries including lower back pain, scrapes and abrasions.
The driver of the vehicle, 50-year-old Rhonda Leader, W273 Golden Lake Park Circle, Summit, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts