A 22-year-old Oconomowoc woman, out for a jog about 7:11 a.m., on Oconomowoc Parkway this morning, was struck by a pickup truck as she was heading southbound, crossing the street in the crosswalk just east of Royal Ridge Drive.
Anne Lochner, 755 Worthington St, was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries including lower back pain, scrapes and abrasions.
The driver of the vehicle, 50-year-old Rhonda Leader, W273 Golden Lake Park Circle, Summit, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts