A 22-year-old Oconomowoc woman, out for a jog about 7:11 a.m., on Oconomowoc Parkway this morning, was struck by a pickup truck as she was heading southbound, crossing the street in the crosswalk just east of Royal Ridge Drive.
Anne Lochner, 755 Worthington St, was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries including lower back pain, scrapes and abrasions.
The driver of the vehicle, 50-year-old Rhonda Leader, W273 Golden Lake Park Circle, Summit, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts