A 22-year-old Oconomowoc woman, out for a jog about 7:11 a.m., on Oconomowoc Parkway this morning, was struck by a pickup truck as she was heading southbound, crossing the street in the crosswalk just east of Royal Ridge Drive.
Anne Lochner, 755 Worthington St, was transported to Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries including lower back pain, scrapes and abrasions.
The driver of the vehicle, 50-year-old Rhonda Leader, W273 Golden Lake Park Circle, Summit, was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts