The Get Laura Home fund is hosting a fundraiser this weekend to raise funds for an accessibility remodeling. The Family Fun Festival fundraiser will be on Sunday, Sept. 16 at Harnischfeger Park on Crawfish Rd. in Ixonia from 11-7 p.m. There will be live music, bouncing houses, family photos, park rentals, face painting, silent auctions and great food.
Funds are for Laura Dwyer who was critically injured after a tree branch, weighing 600 pounds, fell on her in May. Her spinal cord was completely severed and she broke several bones in her feet, arm and ribs. Through exhaustive therapy, she was able to leave the hospital but remains in a wheelchair.
Today, she lives with her parents because her old farm home in Oconomowoc is not ADA accessible. She looks forward to the remodels that will allow her to live and move freely in her own home, with her husband Christopher and two children, Thomas, 5, Crandon, 6, and her two stepchildren, Anya, 12, and Christopher Jr., 17.
You may email email@example.com for more information, or if you would like to help.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts