The Mukwonago Athletic Club, through a partnership with NX Level Pro Performance Center Waukesha, will offer small group sports performance training sessions for 11- to 18-year-old athletes on Tuesday and Thursday nights, starting in October. Registration will begin on Monday, Sept. 17.
NX Level was founded in 2005 by former NFL player Joe Panos and renowned collegiate/professional strength and conditioning trainer Brad Arnett. The Mukwonago Athletic Club is creating this partnership with NX Level in order to help local student athletes in the Mukwonago area and surrounding communities.
The program is designed for young athletes who are serious about improving their strength, agility, speed, and conditioning. The program allows athletes to work out in smaller groups with varied training routines, experience the same training used by athletes in college and beyond, and push himself or herself by working out side-by-side with athletes from other sports and schools. NX Level programs are designed to work in conjunction with school programs and enhance each athlete’s skills and abilities in a smaller, more personalized environment.
For more information please contact the Mukwonago Athletic Club at (262) 363-2212 or go here.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts