Town of Oconomowoc Police responded to a call regarding the possible death of a 10-week-old baby at 5:46 p.m. Sept. 15, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The baby was pronounced dead at the scene, and the Sheriff's Department is assisting the Town of Oconomowoc with the investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts