Town of Oconomowoc Police responded to a call regarding the possible death of a 10-week-old baby at 5:46 p.m. Sept. 15, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The baby was pronounced dead at the scene, and the Sheriff's Department is assisting the Town of Oconomowoc with the investigation.
No further information is available at this time.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts