A 32-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was taken into custody Sept. 15 for 1st degree intentional homicide for the death of her 10-week-old baby, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The couple has two other children (ages 2 and 3) who have been temporarily placed with a family member.
The initial court appearances for both mother and father are expected to take place today.
No further information is available at this time.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts