A 32-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was taken into custody Sept. 15 for 1st degree intentional homicide for the death of her 10-week-old baby, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The couple has two other children (ages 2 and 3) who have been temporarily placed with a family member.
The initial court appearances for both mother and father are expected to take place today.
No further information is available at this time.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts