A 32-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was taken into custody Sept. 15 for 1st degree intentional homicide for the death of her 10-week-old baby, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The couple has two other children (ages 2 and 3) who have been temporarily placed with a family member.
The initial court appearances for both mother and father are expected to take place today.
No further information is available at this time.
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts