A 32-year-old Town of Oconomowoc woman was taken into custody Sept. 15 for 1st degree intentional homicide for the death of her 10-week-old baby, according to a report from the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department.
The couple has two other children (ages 2 and 3) who have been temporarily placed with a family member.
The initial court appearances for both mother and father are expected to take place today.
No further information is available at this time.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts