Authorities are investigating the cause of a two vehicle crash yesterday around 4 p.m. near the northbound I-43 onramp in the Village of Mukwonago.
One patient was taken to the hospital and the other left the scene of their own accord. Despite heavy damage to the vehicles, both drivers suffered only minor injuries.
The Mukwonago Fire Department responded to the scene.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts