Mukwonago High School juniors and seniors interested in attending the Wisconsin Education Fair (WEF) at Carthage College on Oct. 3 can pick up permission slips in the guidance office. Permission slips, along with a $5 fee, are due in the guidance office by Wednesday, Sept. 26. Space is limited.
The WEF is geared toward college-bound Wisconsin students. There will be representatives from all colleges in Wisconsin and many from Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa and surrounding states, according to MHS guidance counselor Paige Patenaude.
"Students are able to find out more about colleges they are interested in and may have their eyes opened to colleges/opportunities they may not have considered," said Patenaude. "There are several programs out there such as the Midwest Student Exchange where students can "study abroad" in the country at a different campus for a year while paying their in-state tuition and staying on course to graduate. Also, many colleges have added programs for the 2012-2013 school year that students may be unaware of such a criminology at UW-Stout and Radiography at UW-Platteville."
Questions can be directed to Patenaude at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts