Mukwonago High School juniors and seniors interested in attending the Wisconsin Education Fair (WEF) at Carthage College on Oct. 3 can pick up permission slips in the guidance office. Permission slips, along with a $5 fee, are due in the guidance office by Wednesday, Sept. 26. Space is limited.
The WEF is geared toward college-bound Wisconsin students. There will be representatives from all colleges in Wisconsin and many from Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa and surrounding states, according to MHS guidance counselor Paige Patenaude.
"Students are able to find out more about colleges they are interested in and may have their eyes opened to colleges/opportunities they may not have considered," said Patenaude. "There are several programs out there such as the Midwest Student Exchange where students can "study abroad" in the country at a different campus for a year while paying their in-state tuition and staying on course to graduate. Also, many colleges have added programs for the 2012-2013 school year that students may be unaware of such a criminology at UW-Stout and Radiography at UW-Platteville."
Questions can be directed to Patenaude at email@example.com
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts