Town of Mukwonago residents filled Town Hall tonight to voice complaints about barking dogs from a neighboring residence near Sugden and Section Roads.
Residents state that barking has been ongoing on the nearby resident for a number of years. One mother stood to inform the board that the barking is so bad that her 8th grade daughter lacks proper sleep to keep up with her studies.
The resident in question recently underwent legal action with the town and was found to be in violation of zoning code for having too many horses on her property.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for the complete story.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts