Town of Mukwonago residents filled Town Hall tonight to voice complaints about barking dogs from a neighboring residence near Sugden and Section Roads.
Residents state that barking has been ongoing on the nearby resident for a number of years. One mother stood to inform the board that the barking is so bad that her 8th grade daughter lacks proper sleep to keep up with her studies.
The resident in question recently underwent legal action with the town and was found to be in violation of zoning code for having too many horses on her property.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for the complete story.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts