Town of Mukwonago residents filled Town Hall tonight to voice complaints about barking dogs from a neighboring residence near Sugden and Section Roads.
Residents state that barking has been ongoing on the nearby resident for a number of years. One mother stood to inform the board that the barking is so bad that her 8th grade daughter lacks proper sleep to keep up with her studies.
The resident in question recently underwent legal action with the town and was found to be in violation of zoning code for having too many horses on her property.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for the complete story.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts