Town of Mukwonago residents filled Town Hall tonight to voice complaints about barking dogs from a neighboring residence near Sugden and Section Roads.
Residents state that barking has been ongoing on the nearby resident for a number of years. One mother stood to inform the board that the barking is so bad that her 8th grade daughter lacks proper sleep to keep up with her studies.
The resident in question recently underwent legal action with the town and was found to be in violation of zoning code for having too many horses on her property.
Check next week's Mukwonago Chief for the complete story.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts