Village of Sussex - A 23-year-old worker at the Natures Path cereal packaging plant in Sussex was transported by the Flight For Flight helicopter to Froedtert Hospital Thursday after his arm was trapped in a large printing press for more than a hour and a half.
Sussex Fire Chief Colin "Corky" Curtis said maintenance personnel from the nearby Quad/Graphics printing plant were called to assist firefighters because of the size and weight of the equipment in which the man's arm was caught. It took about an hour and a half to disassemble some of the equipment and separate rollers on the press in order to free the arm, according to the chief.
The condition of the man, who has not been identified by authorities, is unknown, according to the chief.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts