Village of Sussex - A 23-year-old worker at the Natures Path cereal packaging plant in Sussex was transported by the Flight For Flight helicopter to Froedtert Hospital Thursday after his arm was trapped in a large printing press for more than a hour and a half.
Sussex Fire Chief Colin "Corky" Curtis said maintenance personnel from the nearby Quad/Graphics printing plant were called to assist firefighters because of the size and weight of the equipment in which the man's arm was caught. It took about an hour and a half to disassemble some of the equipment and separate rollers on the press in order to free the arm, according to the chief.
The condition of the man, who has not been identified by authorities, is unknown, according to the chief.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts