Village of Sussex - A 23-year-old worker at the Natures Path cereal packaging plant in Sussex was transported by the Flight For Flight helicopter to Froedtert Hospital Thursday after his arm was trapped in a large printing press for more than a hour and a half.
Sussex Fire Chief Colin "Corky" Curtis said maintenance personnel from the nearby Quad/Graphics printing plant were called to assist firefighters because of the size and weight of the equipment in which the man's arm was caught. It took about an hour and a half to disassemble some of the equipment and separate rollers on the press in order to free the arm, according to the chief.
The condition of the man, who has not been identified by authorities, is unknown, according to the chief.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts