Village of Sussex - A 23-year-old worker at the Natures Path cereal packaging plant in Sussex was transported by the Flight For Flight helicopter to Froedtert Hospital Thursday after his arm was trapped in a large printing press for more than a hour and a half.
Sussex Fire Chief Colin "Corky" Curtis said maintenance personnel from the nearby Quad/Graphics printing plant were called to assist firefighters because of the size and weight of the equipment in which the man's arm was caught. It took about an hour and a half to disassemble some of the equipment and separate rollers on the press in order to free the arm, according to the chief.
The condition of the man, who has not been identified by authorities, is unknown, according to the chief.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts