Village of Sussex - A 23-year-old worker at the Natures Path cereal packaging plant in Sussex was transported by the Flight For Flight helicopter to Froedtert Hospital Thursday after his arm was trapped in a large printing press for more than a hour and a half.
Sussex Fire Chief Colin "Corky" Curtis said maintenance personnel from the nearby Quad/Graphics printing plant were called to assist firefighters because of the size and weight of the equipment in which the man's arm was caught. It took about an hour and a half to disassemble some of the equipment and separate rollers on the press in order to free the arm, according to the chief.
The condition of the man, who has not been identified by authorities, is unknown, according to the chief.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts