Host Arrowhead scored two quick touchdowns after two Kettle Moraine turnovers Friday night and eventually rolled to a convincing 48-7 Classic 8 Conference victory.
AHS improved to 5-0 overall and 4-0 in league play. KM fell to 2-3 overall and 2-2 in conference games.
KM fumbled the ball away on the very first play of the game and Alex Sandstrom of the Warhawks recovered the ball. Eight plays later Ty Jager scored on a 1-yard run and the rout was on.
Arrowhead scored on a 48-yard pass on the final play of the half as Brady Kelliher connected with Jake Miller in the end zone with no time left on the clock. AHS led 30-7 at halftime.
Other KM touchdowns came from Dom Todarello on a 9-yard run, Ricky Finco on a 56-yard punt return, Jager on a 1-yard run, Kenny Finco on a 20-yard pass from Kelliher and Drew Becker on a 1-yard run. Kevin Driscoll also kicked a 31-yard field goal.
KM's lone points came on a 33-yard pass form Nick Cieslak to Dom Nabak.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts