Host Arrowhead scored two quick touchdowns after two Kettle Moraine turnovers Friday night and eventually rolled to a convincing 48-7 Classic 8 Conference victory.
AHS improved to 5-0 overall and 4-0 in league play. KM fell to 2-3 overall and 2-2 in conference games.
KM fumbled the ball away on the very first play of the game and Alex Sandstrom of the Warhawks recovered the ball. Eight plays later Ty Jager scored on a 1-yard run and the rout was on.
Arrowhead scored on a 48-yard pass on the final play of the half as Brady Kelliher connected with Jake Miller in the end zone with no time left on the clock. AHS led 30-7 at halftime.
Other KM touchdowns came from Dom Todarello on a 9-yard run, Ricky Finco on a 56-yard punt return, Jager on a 1-yard run, Kenny Finco on a 20-yard pass from Kelliher and Drew Becker on a 1-yard run. Kevin Driscoll also kicked a 31-yard field goal.
KM's lone points came on a 33-yard pass form Nick Cieslak to Dom Nabak.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts