Host Arrowhead scored two quick touchdowns after two Kettle Moraine turnovers Friday night and eventually rolled to a convincing 48-7 Classic 8 Conference victory.
AHS improved to 5-0 overall and 4-0 in league play. KM fell to 2-3 overall and 2-2 in conference games.
KM fumbled the ball away on the very first play of the game and Alex Sandstrom of the Warhawks recovered the ball. Eight plays later Ty Jager scored on a 1-yard run and the rout was on.
Arrowhead scored on a 48-yard pass on the final play of the half as Brady Kelliher connected with Jake Miller in the end zone with no time left on the clock. AHS led 30-7 at halftime.
Other KM touchdowns came from Dom Todarello on a 9-yard run, Ricky Finco on a 56-yard punt return, Jager on a 1-yard run, Kenny Finco on a 20-yard pass from Kelliher and Drew Becker on a 1-yard run. Kevin Driscoll also kicked a 31-yard field goal.
KM's lone points came on a 33-yard pass form Nick Cieslak to Dom Nabak.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts