The Mukwonago Village Players, in collaboration with Ivan’s On the Square, East Troy, have announced the cast for the production of Tom Dulack’s “Breaking Legs.”
Cast members are: Kevin Koehne and Trent Smith, both of Mukwonago, John Gregoles of Lake Geneva, Steve Hay of Delavan, Dave Linton of Elkhorn and Sondra Gesselle of Walworth.
Directed by Mary Nugent, performances are at 7:30 p.m. Oct 5, 6 and 12, and 2 p.m. Oct. 14, at Ivan’s On the Square. Tickets are adults $12, seniors $10; seating is first-come, first-served. Tickets are available at www.mukwonagovillageplayers.org, through Miller Pharmacy, Shanahan’s Coffee House or Espresso Love Coffee, Mukwonago and Ivan’s on The Square.
This is a comedy intended for adult audiences, set in an Italian restaurant owned by a successful mobster and managed by his beautiful unmarried daughter. When the daughter’s former college professor arrives to ask for financial backing for a play he’s written about a murder, the fun begins. The three main Mafiosi’s are intrigued with the idea of producing a play. The daughter becomes enamored of the playwright, who is delighted to have the family’s support. His bubble is burst when he discovers, through the accidental “death by train” of a lesser thug, that his backers are gangsters.
Eat at Ivan’s before the start of your show, and receive a 10-percent discount by presenting your ticket to the server. For more information, call (262) 470-4786 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts