United Way in Waukesha County will host a ribbon cutting for the launch of the first Born Learning Trail in the village of Mukwonago from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. tomorrow evening at Miniwaukan Park in Mukwonago.
ProHealth Care sponsored the trail by providing funding and volunteers who recently installed the trail.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts