A burglar allegedly made off with thousands of dollars in cash, jewelry, and other valuables stored in a Pewaukee man's detached garage.
Police received a call from a resident at 124 Marshall St. on Sept. 24, after he discovered that his garage had been ransacked sometime in the previous few weeks.
The man told police that he had not been in his garage since Sept. 12 and that there were no signs of forced entry. He reported that a $500 lawn tractor, a $1,600 set of rims and tires, and a small safe containing jewelry, personal papers, and $8,000 in cash were missing.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts