A burglar allegedly made off with thousands of dollars in cash, jewelry, and other valuables stored in a Pewaukee man's detached garage.
Police received a call from a resident at 124 Marshall St. on Sept. 24, after he discovered that his garage had been ransacked sometime in the previous few weeks.
The man told police that he had not been in his garage since Sept. 12 and that there were no signs of forced entry. He reported that a $500 lawn tractor, a $1,600 set of rims and tires, and a small safe containing jewelry, personal papers, and $8,000 in cash were missing.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts