A burglar allegedly made off with thousands of dollars in cash, jewelry, and other valuables stored in a Pewaukee man's detached garage.
Police received a call from a resident at 124 Marshall St. on Sept. 24, after he discovered that his garage had been ransacked sometime in the previous few weeks.
The man told police that he had not been in his garage since Sept. 12 and that there were no signs of forced entry. He reported that a $500 lawn tractor, a $1,600 set of rims and tires, and a small safe containing jewelry, personal papers, and $8,000 in cash were missing.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts