The Heritage Flower Farm, 33725 County Road L, is sponsoring its first seed exchange on Sunday, Sept. 30 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be a seed collecting, saving and planting demonstration at 1:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
People are invited to brind their seeds and get seed others have collected.
Seeds are ready for collecting when they turn darker and appear dry. Seeds should be collected in paper bags or envelopes to keep them dry. Separate seeds from chaff and take to the exchange in paper envelopes - at least 20 seeds per envelope - identified on the outside with the plant's name.
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts