Kettle Moraine's No. 3 ranked girls golf team shot into the lead at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at Cherokee Country Club in Madison on Monday.
KM shot a 343 score to lead No. 1 ranked Homestead by two shots. Green Bay Notre Dame is third at 347 and Arrowhead fourth at 350.
Leighann Cabush led the Lasers with a round of 78. Lindsay Schmidt added an 83 for Kettle Moraine.
Waukesha senior Emily Joers is the leader with a 75.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts