Kettle Moraine's No. 3 ranked girls golf team shot into the lead at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at Cherokee Country Club in Madison on Monday.
KM shot a 343 score to lead No. 1 ranked Homestead by two shots. Green Bay Notre Dame is third at 347 and Arrowhead fourth at 350.
Leighann Cabush led the Lasers with a round of 78. Lindsay Schmidt added an 83 for Kettle Moraine.
Waukesha senior Emily Joers is the leader with a 75.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts