Kettle Moraine's No. 3 ranked girls golf team shot into the lead at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at Cherokee Country Club in Madison on Monday.
KM shot a 343 score to lead No. 1 ranked Homestead by two shots. Green Bay Notre Dame is third at 347 and Arrowhead fourth at 350.
Leighann Cabush led the Lasers with a round of 78. Lindsay Schmidt added an 83 for Kettle Moraine.
Waukesha senior Emily Joers is the leader with a 75.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts