Kettle Moraine's No. 3 ranked girls golf team shot into the lead at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at Cherokee Country Club in Madison on Monday.
KM shot a 343 score to lead No. 1 ranked Homestead by two shots. Green Bay Notre Dame is third at 347 and Arrowhead fourth at 350.
Leighann Cabush led the Lasers with a round of 78. Lindsay Schmidt added an 83 for Kettle Moraine.
Waukesha senior Emily Joers is the leader with a 75.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts