Kettle Moraine's No. 3 ranked girls golf team shot into the lead at the WIAA Division 1 state high school golf tournament at Cherokee Country Club in Madison on Monday.
KM shot a 343 score to lead No. 1 ranked Homestead by two shots. Green Bay Notre Dame is third at 347 and Arrowhead fourth at 350.
Leighann Cabush led the Lasers with a round of 78. Lindsay Schmidt added an 83 for Kettle Moraine.
Waukesha senior Emily Joers is the leader with a 75.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts