The owner of the winning ticket in the $6.3 million Megabucks lottery drawing will take part in a news conference today at 2 p.m. at the Kwik Trip station, 1220 Brown St., that sold her the lucky ticket.
City of Oconomowoc retiree Betty Christopherson claimed the ticket on Monday and has indicated she will take a lump sum cash payment, or $3.15 million after taxes.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts