The owner of the winning ticket in the $6.3 million Megabucks lottery drawing will take part in a news conference today at 2 p.m. at the Kwik Trip station, 1220 Brown St., that sold her the lucky ticket.
City of Oconomowoc retiree Betty Christopherson claimed the ticket on Monday and has indicated she will take a lump sum cash payment, or $3.15 million after taxes.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts