The owner of the winning ticket in the $6.3 million Megabucks lottery drawing will take part in a news conference today at 2 p.m. at the Kwik Trip station, 1220 Brown St., that sold her the lucky ticket.
City of Oconomowoc retiree Betty Christopherson claimed the ticket on Monday and has indicated she will take a lump sum cash payment, or $3.15 million after taxes.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts