The owner of the winning ticket in the $6.3 million Megabucks lottery drawing will take part in a news conference today at 2 p.m. at the Kwik Trip station, 1220 Brown St., that sold her the lucky ticket.
City of Oconomowoc retiree Betty Christopherson claimed the ticket on Monday and has indicated she will take a lump sum cash payment, or $3.15 million after taxes.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts