The owner of the winning ticket in the $6.3 million Megabucks lottery drawing will take part in a news conference today at 2 p.m. at the Kwik Trip station, 1220 Brown St., that sold her the lucky ticket.
City of Oconomowoc retiree Betty Christopherson claimed the ticket on Monday and has indicated she will take a lump sum cash payment, or $3.15 million after taxes.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts