There is still time to catch the Mukwonago Village Player's production of Breaking Legs as the show wraps up this weekend with performances on Friday, Oct. 12 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 14 at 2 p.m.
The adult comedy, performed at Ivan's on the Square, 2087 Division Street, East Troy, takes place in an Italian restaurant owned by a successful mobster. A former college professor of the mobster's daughter comes looking for financial backing for a play he's written, not realizing his potential backers are gangsters.
Ticket prices are $12 for general admission and $10 for seniors and can be purchased online at TicketRiver. or in person at Miller Pharmacy, 801 N. Rochester St., Mukwonago; Espresso Love Coffee, 105 N. Rochester St., Mukwonago; Shanahan's Coffee House, 920 Greenwald Court, Mukwonago, or at Ivan's on the Square.
For more information visit the MVP website.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts