There is still time to catch the Mukwonago Village Player's production of Breaking Legs as the show wraps up this weekend with performances on Friday, Oct. 12 at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 14 at 2 p.m.
The adult comedy, performed at Ivan's on the Square, 2087 Division Street, East Troy, takes place in an Italian restaurant owned by a successful mobster. A former college professor of the mobster's daughter comes looking for financial backing for a play he's written, not realizing his potential backers are gangsters.
Ticket prices are $12 for general admission and $10 for seniors and can be purchased online at TicketRiver. or in person at Miller Pharmacy, 801 N. Rochester St., Mukwonago; Espresso Love Coffee, 105 N. Rochester St., Mukwonago; Shanahan's Coffee House, 920 Greenwald Court, Mukwonago, or at Ivan's on the Square.
For more information visit the MVP website.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts