Old World Wisconsin will host a book launch and signing from 1 to 5 p.m. on Oct. 21 for award-winning mystery writer Kathleen Ernst's latest novel, "The Light Keeper's Legacy," the most recent edition in the popular Chloe Ellefson mystery series.
In this Door County, Wisconsin-based mystery, an island's history holds clues to a modern mystery. Chloe Ellefson is on temporary assignment from Old World Wisconsin to consult on restoring the island's historic lighthouse. Chloe's tranquility is spoiled when a dead woman washes ashore.
Old World Wisconsin was chosen by Ernst for the launch as the two earlier books in the series, "Old World Murder" and "The Heirloom Murders" are set at the museum, where Ernst once worked as a curator.
Admission is not required to visit the museum store which is open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. the day of the signing.
Museum admission: Adults $16; children (5-17) $9 (children under 5 are free); students and senior citizens (65 and over) $14; family (two adults and two or more dependent children 5-17) $43.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts