Old World Wisconsin will host a book launch and signing from 1 to 5 p.m. on Oct. 21 for award-winning mystery writer Kathleen Ernst's latest novel, "The Light Keeper's Legacy," the most recent edition in the popular Chloe Ellefson mystery series.
In this Door County, Wisconsin-based mystery, an island's history holds clues to a modern mystery. Chloe Ellefson is on temporary assignment from Old World Wisconsin to consult on restoring the island's historic lighthouse. Chloe's tranquility is spoiled when a dead woman washes ashore.
Old World Wisconsin was chosen by Ernst for the launch as the two earlier books in the series, "Old World Murder" and "The Heirloom Murders" are set at the museum, where Ernst once worked as a curator.
Admission is not required to visit the museum store which is open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. the day of the signing.
Museum admission: Adults $16; children (5-17) $9 (children under 5 are free); students and senior citizens (65 and over) $14; family (two adults and two or more dependent children 5-17) $43.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts