Old World Wisconsin will host a book launch and signing from 1 to 5 p.m. on Oct. 21 for award-winning mystery writer Kathleen Ernst's latest novel, "The Light Keeper's Legacy," the most recent edition in the popular Chloe Ellefson mystery series.
In this Door County, Wisconsin-based mystery, an island's history holds clues to a modern mystery. Chloe Ellefson is on temporary assignment from Old World Wisconsin to consult on restoring the island's historic lighthouse. Chloe's tranquility is spoiled when a dead woman washes ashore.
Old World Wisconsin was chosen by Ernst for the launch as the two earlier books in the series, "Old World Murder" and "The Heirloom Murders" are set at the museum, where Ernst once worked as a curator.
Admission is not required to visit the museum store which is open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. the day of the signing.
Museum admission: Adults $16; children (5-17) $9 (children under 5 are free); students and senior citizens (65 and over) $14; family (two adults and two or more dependent children 5-17) $43.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts