The girls tennis players from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine had good days at the first day of the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at the Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison Thursday.
In singles, Arrowhead's Teagan Hipp won her first round match and moved to Friday morning's second round. Arrowhead's Emily Kolbow had a bye and will play on Friday morning.
In doubles, the KM team of Zoe Roecker and Maddie Strunsee won their first-round match and moved to Friday's second round.
The AHS team of Abby Kolbow and Kali Flesch won their first-round match and will play Friday morning.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts