The girls tennis players from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine had good days at the first day of the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at the Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison Thursday.
In singles, Arrowhead's Teagan Hipp won her first round match and moved to Friday morning's second round. Arrowhead's Emily Kolbow had a bye and will play on Friday morning.
In doubles, the KM team of Zoe Roecker and Maddie Strunsee won their first-round match and moved to Friday's second round.
The AHS team of Abby Kolbow and Kali Flesch won their first-round match and will play Friday morning.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts