The girls tennis players from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine had good days at the first day of the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at the Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison Thursday.
In singles, Arrowhead's Teagan Hipp won her first round match and moved to Friday morning's second round. Arrowhead's Emily Kolbow had a bye and will play on Friday morning.
In doubles, the KM team of Zoe Roecker and Maddie Strunsee won their first-round match and moved to Friday's second round.
The AHS team of Abby Kolbow and Kali Flesch won their first-round match and will play Friday morning.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts