The girls tennis players from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine had good days at the first day of the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at the Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison Thursday.
In singles, Arrowhead's Teagan Hipp won her first round match and moved to Friday morning's second round. Arrowhead's Emily Kolbow had a bye and will play on Friday morning.
In doubles, the KM team of Zoe Roecker and Maddie Strunsee won their first-round match and moved to Friday's second round.
The AHS team of Abby Kolbow and Kali Flesch won their first-round match and will play Friday morning.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts