The girls tennis players from Arrowhead and Kettle Moraine had good days at the first day of the WIAA Division 1 state tournament at the Nielsen Tennis Stadium in Madison Thursday.
In singles, Arrowhead's Teagan Hipp won her first round match and moved to Friday morning's second round. Arrowhead's Emily Kolbow had a bye and will play on Friday morning.
In doubles, the KM team of Zoe Roecker and Maddie Strunsee won their first-round match and moved to Friday's second round.
The AHS team of Abby Kolbow and Kali Flesch won their first-round match and will play Friday morning.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts