The St. John's Northwestern Military Academy football team defeated visiting Brookfield Academy Thursday afternoon, 21-20 to lock up a berth in the upcoming WIAA post-season playoffs.
Eric Imel scored on a 70-yard run with 3:42 to left to play for the come-from-behind win. Imel also scored on a 76-yard kickoff return and Dominic Pfister caught a 25-yard touchdown pass for the Lancers, who finished the regular season with a 6-2 mark.
Pfister rushed for 159 yards in the game.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts