The Kettle Moraine School Board seems to be looking down the road to referendum as it asked administration last night to continue gathering information on costs for needed technology and facility improvements.
While a longer timeline leading to a referendum would allow for more information gathering and community involvement, board members questioned how urgent technology and facility needs would be addressed in the interim.
Director of Technology Services Brandon Kostolni and Director of Facility Services Dale Zabel will continue putting together cost estimates for technology and facility projects to bring back to the board.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts