The Kettle Moraine School Board seems to be looking down the road to referendum as it asked administration last night to continue gathering information on costs for needed technology and facility improvements.
While a longer timeline leading to a referendum would allow for more information gathering and community involvement, board members questioned how urgent technology and facility needs would be addressed in the interim.
Director of Technology Services Brandon Kostolni and Director of Facility Services Dale Zabel will continue putting together cost estimates for technology and facility projects to bring back to the board.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts