The Kettle Moraine School Board seems to be looking down the road to referendum as it asked administration last night to continue gathering information on costs for needed technology and facility improvements.
While a longer timeline leading to a referendum would allow for more information gathering and community involvement, board members questioned how urgent technology and facility needs would be addressed in the interim.
Director of Technology Services Brandon Kostolni and Director of Facility Services Dale Zabel will continue putting together cost estimates for technology and facility projects to bring back to the board.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts