The Kettle Moraine School Board seems to be looking down the road to referendum as it asked administration last night to continue gathering information on costs for needed technology and facility improvements.
While a longer timeline leading to a referendum would allow for more information gathering and community involvement, board members questioned how urgent technology and facility needs would be addressed in the interim.
Director of Technology Services Brandon Kostolni and Director of Facility Services Dale Zabel will continue putting together cost estimates for technology and facility projects to bring back to the board.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts