The Kettle Moraine School Board seems to be looking down the road to referendum as it asked administration last night to continue gathering information on costs for needed technology and facility improvements.
While a longer timeline leading to a referendum would allow for more information gathering and community involvement, board members questioned how urgent technology and facility needs would be addressed in the interim.
Director of Technology Services Brandon Kostolni and Director of Facility Services Dale Zabel will continue putting together cost estimates for technology and facility projects to bring back to the board.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts