The school report cards, part of the new state accountability system, reflected in Wisconsin’s approved ESEA Flexibility Request are posted on the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.
Schools receive a score from zero to 100 for each of four Priority Areas. Districts are listed alphabetically on the DPI website with report cards and report card details listed for each school within the district.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts