The school report cards, part of the new state accountability system, reflected in Wisconsin’s approved ESEA Flexibility Request are posted on the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.
Schools receive a score from zero to 100 for each of four Priority Areas. Districts are listed alphabetically on the DPI website with report cards and report card details listed for each school within the district.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts