The school report cards, part of the new state accountability system, reflected in Wisconsin’s approved ESEA Flexibility Request are posted on the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.
Schools receive a score from zero to 100 for each of four Priority Areas. Districts are listed alphabetically on the DPI website with report cards and report card details listed for each school within the district.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts