The school report cards, part of the new state accountability system, reflected in Wisconsin’s approved ESEA Flexibility Request are posted on the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) website.
Schools receive a score from zero to 100 for each of four Priority Areas. Districts are listed alphabetically on the DPI website with report cards and report card details listed for each school within the district.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts