Celebrate the season with a mix of familiar and contemporary texts in traditional and modern musical settings during Colors of Autumn…a concert for Cambodia beginning at 2 p.m. on Nov. 3 at Caldwell United Methodist Church, 8504 Caldwell Rd., Mukwonago.
There’s a little bit of everything from the traditional “For the Beauty of the Earth” by Folliott S. Pierpoint and Robert Wetzler to the spirited Sephardic “Hamisha Asar” by Flory Jagoda.
Admission is free, however, a freewill offering will be received to help fund Wisconsin people’s ongoing community development and humanitarian projects for the vulnerable people in Siem Reap Province, northwest Cambodia.
Shop imported Cambodian items: silks, jewelry, carved wood and stone and novelty items. Enjoy delicious foods and beverages at the reception following the concert. The public is welcome.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts