Celebrate the season with a mix of familiar and contemporary texts in traditional and modern musical settings during Colors of Autumn…a concert for Cambodia beginning at 2 p.m. on Nov. 3 at Caldwell United Methodist Church, 8504 Caldwell Rd., Mukwonago.
There’s a little bit of everything from the traditional “For the Beauty of the Earth” by Folliott S. Pierpoint and Robert Wetzler to the spirited Sephardic “Hamisha Asar” by Flory Jagoda.
Admission is free, however, a freewill offering will be received to help fund Wisconsin people’s ongoing community development and humanitarian projects for the vulnerable people in Siem Reap Province, northwest Cambodia.
Shop imported Cambodian items: silks, jewelry, carved wood and stone and novelty items. Enjoy delicious foods and beverages at the reception following the concert. The public is welcome.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts