Celebrate the season with a mix of familiar and contemporary texts in traditional and modern musical settings during Colors of Autumn…a concert for Cambodia beginning at 2 p.m. on Nov. 3 at Caldwell United Methodist Church, 8504 Caldwell Rd., Mukwonago.
There’s a little bit of everything from the traditional “For the Beauty of the Earth” by Folliott S. Pierpoint and Robert Wetzler to the spirited Sephardic “Hamisha Asar” by Flory Jagoda.
Admission is free, however, a freewill offering will be received to help fund Wisconsin people’s ongoing community development and humanitarian projects for the vulnerable people in Siem Reap Province, northwest Cambodia.
Shop imported Cambodian items: silks, jewelry, carved wood and stone and novelty items. Enjoy delicious foods and beverages at the reception following the concert. The public is welcome.
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts