Celebrate the season with a mix of familiar and contemporary texts in traditional and modern musical settings during Colors of Autumn…a concert for Cambodia beginning at 2 p.m. on Nov. 3 at Caldwell United Methodist Church, 8504 Caldwell Rd., Mukwonago.
There’s a little bit of everything from the traditional “For the Beauty of the Earth” by Folliott S. Pierpoint and Robert Wetzler to the spirited Sephardic “Hamisha Asar” by Flory Jagoda.
Admission is free, however, a freewill offering will be received to help fund Wisconsin people’s ongoing community development and humanitarian projects for the vulnerable people in Siem Reap Province, northwest Cambodia.
Shop imported Cambodian items: silks, jewelry, carved wood and stone and novelty items. Enjoy delicious foods and beverages at the reception following the concert. The public is welcome.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts