Celebrate the season with a mix of familiar and contemporary texts in traditional and modern musical settings during Colors of Autumn…a concert for Cambodia beginning at 2 p.m. on Nov. 3 at Caldwell United Methodist Church, 8504 Caldwell Rd., Mukwonago.
There’s a little bit of everything from the traditional “For the Beauty of the Earth” by Folliott S. Pierpoint and Robert Wetzler to the spirited Sephardic “Hamisha Asar” by Flory Jagoda.
Admission is free, however, a freewill offering will be received to help fund Wisconsin people’s ongoing community development and humanitarian projects for the vulnerable people in Siem Reap Province, northwest Cambodia.
Shop imported Cambodian items: silks, jewelry, carved wood and stone and novelty items. Enjoy delicious foods and beverages at the reception following the concert. The public is welcome.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts