The Mukwonago Junior Indians baseball club will be collecting food and products for the Mukwonago Food Pantry from Oct. 28 through 31 during established trick-or-treat times.
Items for donation include canned pears, fruit cocktail, peaches, applesauce, green beans, peas, beets, corn, and spinach, mixed vegetables, chunky soup, chicken noodle soup and other soups. Also crackers, Ramen noodles, Rice A Roni, plain rice, noodles and pasta, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, condiment items, baking items, cereal, soap and toiletry products.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts