The Mukwonago Junior Indians baseball club will be collecting food and products for the Mukwonago Food Pantry from Oct. 28 through 31 during established trick-or-treat times.
Items for donation include canned pears, fruit cocktail, peaches, applesauce, green beans, peas, beets, corn, and spinach, mixed vegetables, chunky soup, chicken noodle soup and other soups. Also crackers, Ramen noodles, Rice A Roni, plain rice, noodles and pasta, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, condiment items, baking items, cereal, soap and toiletry products.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts