The Mukwonago Junior Indians baseball club will be collecting food and products for the Mukwonago Food Pantry from Oct. 28 through 31 during established trick-or-treat times.
Items for donation include canned pears, fruit cocktail, peaches, applesauce, green beans, peas, beets, corn, and spinach, mixed vegetables, chunky soup, chicken noodle soup and other soups. Also crackers, Ramen noodles, Rice A Roni, plain rice, noodles and pasta, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, condiment items, baking items, cereal, soap and toiletry products.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts