The Mukwonago Junior Indians baseball club will be collecting food and products for the Mukwonago Food Pantry from Oct. 28 through 31 during established trick-or-treat times.
Items for donation include canned pears, fruit cocktail, peaches, applesauce, green beans, peas, beets, corn, and spinach, mixed vegetables, chunky soup, chicken noodle soup and other soups. Also crackers, Ramen noodles, Rice A Roni, plain rice, noodles and pasta, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, condiment items, baking items, cereal, soap and toiletry products.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts