The Mukwonago Junior Indians baseball club will be collecting food and products for the Mukwonago Food Pantry from Oct. 28 through 31 during established trick-or-treat times.
Items for donation include canned pears, fruit cocktail, peaches, applesauce, green beans, peas, beets, corn, and spinach, mixed vegetables, chunky soup, chicken noodle soup and other soups. Also crackers, Ramen noodles, Rice A Roni, plain rice, noodles and pasta, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, condiment items, baking items, cereal, soap and toiletry products.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts