Seventh and eighth grade confirmation students from All Saints Lutheran Church in Wales and Christ the King Lutheran Church in Delafield will spend Thursday night sleeping outside in cardboard boxes on Oct. 25 at All Saints to help raise awareness of homelessness in Waukesha County.
Students are also collecting pledges, hoping to raise $1,000 for the Hope Center in Waukesha, a ministry that provides food, clothing and shelter to the homeless. Additionally, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is providing a matching grant of up to $1,000.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts