Seventh and eighth grade confirmation students from All Saints Lutheran Church in Wales and Christ the King Lutheran Church in Delafield will spend Thursday night sleeping outside in cardboard boxes on Oct. 25 at All Saints to help raise awareness of homelessness in Waukesha County.
Students are also collecting pledges, hoping to raise $1,000 for the Hope Center in Waukesha, a ministry that provides food, clothing and shelter to the homeless. Additionally, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is providing a matching grant of up to $1,000.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts