The two Oconomowoc High School girls runners turned in big performances Saturday at the WIAA Division 1 state cross country meet at the Ridges Golf Course in Wisconsin Rapids.
Houston, only a freshman, finished 11th overall in the field of 190 runners with a 4,000-meter time of 14:44. That's the fastest time in school history for an OHS runner at the state meet for that distance.
Junior Riley Frieler placed 24th overall with a time of 15:06.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts