Work began today on a bridge deck pour of a bridge on I-43, between Highway 83 and Highway 164 in Waukesha County. To accommodate the pour, one southbound lane will be closed until tomorrow afternoon.
Please take alternate routes and allow extra time for travel.
Drivers are encouraged to stay alert and drive carefully through the work zone.
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts