Work began today on a bridge deck pour of a bridge on I-43, between Highway 83 and Highway 164 in Waukesha County. To accommodate the pour, one southbound lane will be closed until tomorrow afternoon.
Please take alternate routes and allow extra time for travel.
Drivers are encouraged to stay alert and drive carefully through the work zone.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts