To accommodate construction, several ramps along I-43 will be closed tomorrow in Waukesha County.
The southbound exit ramp onto Highway 83 in Mukwonago will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow.
The on and off ramps at Highway Y will be closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Please find alternate routes during these closures.
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts