To accommodate construction, several ramps along I-43 will be closed tomorrow in Waukesha County.
The southbound exit ramp onto Highway 83 in Mukwonago will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow.
The on and off ramps at Highway Y will be closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Please find alternate routes during these closures.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts