To accommodate construction, several ramps along I-43 will be closed tomorrow in Waukesha County.
The southbound exit ramp onto Highway 83 in Mukwonago will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow.
The on and off ramps at Highway Y will be closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Please find alternate routes during these closures.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts