To accommodate construction, several ramps along I-43 will be closed tomorrow in Waukesha County.
The southbound exit ramp onto Highway 83 in Mukwonago will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow.
The on and off ramps at Highway Y will be closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Please find alternate routes during these closures.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts