To accommodate construction, several ramps along I-43 will be closed tomorrow in Waukesha County.
The southbound exit ramp onto Highway 83 in Mukwonago will be closed from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. tomorrow.
The on and off ramps at Highway Y will be closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Please find alternate routes during these closures.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts