Thirty-three restaurants throughout Waukesha County partnered with United Way for ‘United We Dine,’ a program that gives local restaurants the opportunity to support the community by donating a percentage of their customers’ purchases to the United Way campaign.
United We Dine events continue throughout November. Information about restaurant location and donation information can be found at the United We Dine website. Restaurants interested in joining the program are encouraged to call United Way in Waukesha County at (262) 409-2421.
Dates for participating restaurants are listed below.
Nov. 1 – Nashotah Clubhouse, Nashotah; Nov. 2 – Double D’s Pub and Eatery, Mukwonago; Nov. 5 – Around the Lakes Family Restaurant, Oconomowoc; Nov. 6 – Brisco County Wood Grill, Menomonee Falls; Nov. 7 – Alpine Lanes, Muskego; Nov. 8 – Café One24, Brookfield; Nov. 12 – Sprizzo Gallery Caffe, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Hardees, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Seester’s Mexican Cantina, Pewaukee; Nov.14 – Chuck E. Cheese, Brookfield; Nov. 15 – Outback Steakhouse, Brookfield; Nov. 19 – Rochester Deli, Waukesha; Nov. 20 – Blue Bay Restaurant, Mukwonago; Nov. 21 – Michael’s House of Prime, Pewaukee; Nov. 23 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 24 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 26 – The Picnic Basket, Nashotah; Nov. 27 – The Chocolate Factory, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Oconowmoc, and Elm Grove; Nov. 28 – Ally’s Bistro, Menomonee Falls.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts