Thirty-three restaurants throughout Waukesha County partnered with United Way for ‘United We Dine,’ a program that gives local restaurants the opportunity to support the community by donating a percentage of their customers’ purchases to the United Way campaign.
United We Dine events continue throughout November. Information about restaurant location and donation information can be found at the United We Dine website. Restaurants interested in joining the program are encouraged to call United Way in Waukesha County at (262) 409-2421.
Dates for participating restaurants are listed below.
Nov. 1 – Nashotah Clubhouse, Nashotah; Nov. 2 – Double D’s Pub and Eatery, Mukwonago; Nov. 5 – Around the Lakes Family Restaurant, Oconomowoc; Nov. 6 – Brisco County Wood Grill, Menomonee Falls; Nov. 7 – Alpine Lanes, Muskego; Nov. 8 – Café One24, Brookfield; Nov. 12 – Sprizzo Gallery Caffe, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Hardees, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Seester’s Mexican Cantina, Pewaukee; Nov.14 – Chuck E. Cheese, Brookfield; Nov. 15 – Outback Steakhouse, Brookfield; Nov. 19 – Rochester Deli, Waukesha; Nov. 20 – Blue Bay Restaurant, Mukwonago; Nov. 21 – Michael’s House of Prime, Pewaukee; Nov. 23 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 24 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 26 – The Picnic Basket, Nashotah; Nov. 27 – The Chocolate Factory, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Oconowmoc, and Elm Grove; Nov. 28 – Ally’s Bistro, Menomonee Falls.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts