Thirty-three restaurants throughout Waukesha County partnered with United Way for ‘United We Dine,’ a program that gives local restaurants the opportunity to support the community by donating a percentage of their customers’ purchases to the United Way campaign.
United We Dine events continue throughout November. Information about restaurant location and donation information can be found at the United We Dine website. Restaurants interested in joining the program are encouraged to call United Way in Waukesha County at (262) 409-2421.
Dates for participating restaurants are listed below.
Nov. 1 – Nashotah Clubhouse, Nashotah; Nov. 2 – Double D’s Pub and Eatery, Mukwonago; Nov. 5 – Around the Lakes Family Restaurant, Oconomowoc; Nov. 6 – Brisco County Wood Grill, Menomonee Falls; Nov. 7 – Alpine Lanes, Muskego; Nov. 8 – Café One24, Brookfield; Nov. 12 – Sprizzo Gallery Caffe, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Hardees, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Seester’s Mexican Cantina, Pewaukee; Nov.14 – Chuck E. Cheese, Brookfield; Nov. 15 – Outback Steakhouse, Brookfield; Nov. 19 – Rochester Deli, Waukesha; Nov. 20 – Blue Bay Restaurant, Mukwonago; Nov. 21 – Michael’s House of Prime, Pewaukee; Nov. 23 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 24 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 26 – The Picnic Basket, Nashotah; Nov. 27 – The Chocolate Factory, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Oconowmoc, and Elm Grove; Nov. 28 – Ally’s Bistro, Menomonee Falls.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts