Thirty-three restaurants throughout Waukesha County partnered with United Way for ‘United We Dine,’ a program that gives local restaurants the opportunity to support the community by donating a percentage of their customers’ purchases to the United Way campaign.
United We Dine events continue throughout November. Information about restaurant location and donation information can be found at the United We Dine website. Restaurants interested in joining the program are encouraged to call United Way in Waukesha County at (262) 409-2421.
Dates for participating restaurants are listed below.
Nov. 1 – Nashotah Clubhouse, Nashotah; Nov. 2 – Double D’s Pub and Eatery, Mukwonago; Nov. 5 – Around the Lakes Family Restaurant, Oconomowoc; Nov. 6 – Brisco County Wood Grill, Menomonee Falls; Nov. 7 – Alpine Lanes, Muskego; Nov. 8 – Café One24, Brookfield; Nov. 12 – Sprizzo Gallery Caffe, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Hardees, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Seester’s Mexican Cantina, Pewaukee; Nov.14 – Chuck E. Cheese, Brookfield; Nov. 15 – Outback Steakhouse, Brookfield; Nov. 19 – Rochester Deli, Waukesha; Nov. 20 – Blue Bay Restaurant, Mukwonago; Nov. 21 – Michael’s House of Prime, Pewaukee; Nov. 23 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 24 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 26 – The Picnic Basket, Nashotah; Nov. 27 – The Chocolate Factory, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Oconowmoc, and Elm Grove; Nov. 28 – Ally’s Bistro, Menomonee Falls.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts