Thirty-three restaurants throughout Waukesha County partnered with United Way for ‘United We Dine,’ a program that gives local restaurants the opportunity to support the community by donating a percentage of their customers’ purchases to the United Way campaign.
United We Dine events continue throughout November. Information about restaurant location and donation information can be found at the United We Dine website. Restaurants interested in joining the program are encouraged to call United Way in Waukesha County at (262) 409-2421.
Dates for participating restaurants are listed below.
Nov. 1 – Nashotah Clubhouse, Nashotah; Nov. 2 – Double D’s Pub and Eatery, Mukwonago; Nov. 5 – Around the Lakes Family Restaurant, Oconomowoc; Nov. 6 – Brisco County Wood Grill, Menomonee Falls; Nov. 7 – Alpine Lanes, Muskego; Nov. 8 – Café One24, Brookfield; Nov. 12 – Sprizzo Gallery Caffe, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Hardees, Waukesha; Nov. 13 – Seester’s Mexican Cantina, Pewaukee; Nov.14 – Chuck E. Cheese, Brookfield; Nov. 15 – Outback Steakhouse, Brookfield; Nov. 19 – Rochester Deli, Waukesha; Nov. 20 – Blue Bay Restaurant, Mukwonago; Nov. 21 – Michael’s House of Prime, Pewaukee; Nov. 23 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 24 – Endter’s Sports Grill, Hartland; Nov. 26 – The Picnic Basket, Nashotah; Nov. 27 – The Chocolate Factory, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Oconowmoc, and Elm Grove; Nov. 28 – Ally’s Bistro, Menomonee Falls.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts