Today Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) received the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC) 2012 Working for Wisconsin Award at the InPro Corporation headquarters in Muskego, according to a news release. WMC presents the Working for Wisconsin Award to legislators who voted in favor of job-creating legislation 75 percent or more of the time.
“This award represents our commitment to building an economic environment in Wisconsin that encourages job creation and expansion," said Craig. "We pledged to enact legislation that would encourage job-creation in Wisconsin last session and this award from the business members of WMC highlights our success.”
“I was proud to represent the residents of the 83rd Assembly District by voting in favor of pro-jobs legislation this past session,” continued Craig. “We have more work to do but the success of this past legislative session put Wisconsin on the path toward job growth and economic prosperity.”
For more information, please contact Representative Craig’s office (toll-free) at 888-534-0083 or email at Rep.Craig@legis.wisconsin.gov.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts