Today Representative David Craig (R-Town of Vernon) received the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC) 2012 Working for Wisconsin Award at the InPro Corporation headquarters in Muskego, according to a news release. WMC presents the Working for Wisconsin Award to legislators who voted in favor of job-creating legislation 75 percent or more of the time.
“This award represents our commitment to building an economic environment in Wisconsin that encourages job creation and expansion," said Craig. "We pledged to enact legislation that would encourage job-creation in Wisconsin last session and this award from the business members of WMC highlights our success.”
“I was proud to represent the residents of the 83rd Assembly District by voting in favor of pro-jobs legislation this past session,” continued Craig. “We have more work to do but the success of this past legislative session put Wisconsin on the path toward job growth and economic prosperity.”
For more information, please contact Representative Craig’s office (toll-free) at 888-534-0083 or email at Rep.Craig@legis.wisconsin.gov.
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts