To accommodate construction work, the ramp from Highway 67 to I-94 eastbound will be closed this afternoon until Thursday morning. In addition, a single lane closure will be in place for a short distance beyond the ramp.
Please take alternate routes and allow extra time for travel.
Drivers are encouraged to stay alert and drive carefully through the work zone.
- Protest against "Indian" team name planned before Mukwonago state game (0)
- Bomb squad responds to Eagle home (0)
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts